"I like Sophie."
"And Stephanie."
"And Mom."
"And Allison."
"And Dad."
"And Eldon."
Anything else?
"Uh, no."
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Sophie and Allison
Posted by Patti at 6:51 AM
Labels: Sophie and Allison
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"I like Sophie."
"And Stephanie."
"And Mom."
"And Allison."
"And Dad."
"And Eldon."
Anything else?
"Uh, no."
Posted by Patti at 6:51 AM
Labels: Sophie and Allison
4 comments:
I know for sure that Sophie would say the same about Allison... if only she could talk. Thanks again for letting me hang with you and Tracy; I've really enjoyed doing that.
Allison is so cleaver! I like all of them too ;)
Also, it would be clever if I could spell clever ;) but that is the danger of hitting publish before reading your comment over.
How cute :) Morgen's the same way with any baby- she wants to hold it for hours.
It sounds like the 'sledding' was a lot of fun.
Post a Comment