Friday, October 12, 2012
Sweet Sixteen
Quinn turned 16 on July 16th. It was his idea to take his driving test ON his birthday. He passed and drove off with all my boys that afternoon. I have had to come to terms that he may never come back when he leaves (I know, I maybe think too much about some things), but that is a risk I guess I have to take to let him go and have experiences. JUST COME BACK! And, so far, he has come back every time he has left. He has even taken girls out, and come back. And he takes or picks up a brother or sister, and comes back. It is actually exciting having him driving now. And I LOVE him coming home at lunch during the school year. And I LOVE not having to pick him up at the end of the school day. And I think he LOVES it, too!
Quinn is taking another engineering class this year. He is in a weight lifting class and enjoying it. He is a good sport about me being his seminary teacher, yet again. Quinn is playing on the Astros this fall. He is still in the lawn business. Quinn is growing his hair out (longer than a buzz, but shorter than the shaggy look) because of Eldon's bribe of some Swagger (and Eldon telling him something about the girls liking longer hair ;).
Posted by Patti at 9:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
That is so great to have another driver in the house! When I heard Quinn talking on the Google Chat for Grandma Goodwin's birthday, I couldn't believe how much he sounded like a man! You've got a great family!
Post a Comment