Friday, October 12, 2012

19 Years


Scott and I celebrated our 19th anniversary this summer.  Because he doesn't usually bring me flowers, he truly surprised me with flowers for our anniversary!  Sometimes it seems just like yesterday that we were married, but then, you look at the next picture and it definitely wasn't yesterday that we got married!  It's been an amazing journey to have children and experience life together.  

The second picture is from the summer (from the date it looks like it was the day before our anniversary)....Allison had a "Fancy Nancy" fetish over the summer.  While Scott and I were gone for a little while Sunday evening, she made up a whole "plain, fancy" presentation.  





Happy Anniversary!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Congratulations, my beautiful friend! I feel exactly the same way that you do about being married for 19 years. Feels like forever and just yesterday, all at the same time. Love you, my friend!

Melissa said...

Happy Anniversary!! It is fun to see your updates! I love the fancy nancy and the boys...way too big :)