Friday, October 12, 2012

A Hot Hundred


A couple things are great about this picture (actually 3).  This reminds me that he and my brother, Edd, rode a 100 mile bike ride at the tail end of the summer.  Edd and Scott got up at like 2:30 in the morning and drove to Wichita Falls, biked 100+ miles and then drove home.  I think Anne and I might have had more fun here with the kids sewing and going on a picnic!  So, that's my first thing this picture reminds me of.  

The next reminder is that Scott got a new-to-him car.  We decided to let Quinn drive the old Camry, and he'd get something newer.  After looking at Accords, Altimas, etc., he found a VW Passat in Dallas.  It's a zippy little thing that Quinn and I take to seminary many mornings!

The last thing this picture reminds me of, is just how much I like that guy!  He will listen to me till the cows come home, and will usually tell me I'm right.  He makes breakfast on many Saturdays.  He consistently thanks me for dinner and always helps with clean up (and reminding the kids to do their kitchen jobs).  Scott helps me with seminary in any and every way possible.  He motivates me without pushing me.  He is kind and helpful.  And, he's a hard worker.  He means the world to me and is an amazing husband and father.  Lucky us!


0 comments: