Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Four pigs in a blanket




I haven't posted in forever (as you already know). And I have a lot of updating to do (actually, I have a lot of things to do, and so do you...;) I hope to update a little here and there, and maybe even keep up a little bit. I don't know how or when, I just know that I like to have a little place to put what happens at our place.

One of the nights during Labor Day weekend, the kids thought it would be fun to sleep outside on the trampoline. They each worked on something (scouting, reading) that evening, in order to be able to camp on the tramp. It was a huge motivator! We brought Allison in, but the boys slept out there allll night. I love their creativity!

5 comments:

Zogg said...

That sounds like fun! they didn't get eaten by mesquitoes?

Jami said...

Looks like fun. Did the bugs get them?

4 Peanuts and a Cashew said...

Patti, I miss you! I had an orange sunkist the other day and couldn't help but think of those summer days at the pool. Such wonderful memories. I hope you do post more--I love to see your children and hear about your life. I hope life is beautiful for you--

Love,
Sandra

Melissa said...

Sleeping on the trampoline is one of the best parts of childhood :)

Leah Prince said...

What a fun idea. Maybe dad and I should spend a night out on our trampoline.