Tanner got to go to the Elks Hoop Shoot Contest. He didn't win, but he did just fine! I think Scott and Quinn ran in the Mark Evans fun run while we were at the hoop shoot contest. Connor and Allison were good sports.
Sophie turned 2, and I couldn't resist getting matching dresses for her and Allison. And I still can't resist---they have another set of matching jumpers from this summer....can't wait to see what I find next!
The last photo is of Allison with her Kindergarten friend, Sydney. I love having a new friend, too: Sydney's mom! Sydney's mom, Karrie, isn't a member of our Church, but she went to Church girls' camp with a friend when she was a youth! Pretty neat!
You will appreciate me not posting a photo of another event that happened around this time (and I do have pics of it). Tanner had his pinewood derby cub scouts race. That went just fine. Quinn made a car, and was drilling whilst holding the car, and, well, the drill drilled right through the car and started drilling into his hand. Kind of put a damper on the event.... Tanner will have one last pinewood derby next year, and Quinn IS NOT allowed to make a car!
1 comments:
They had that hoops contest when I was in school too. I'm sure he had as much fun as I did even though I didn't win.
Post a Comment