Monday, September 27, 2010

Louisiana





Well, I guess I'm starting at the end of the trip....
















The last thing we got to do with Edd and Anne and
family was to go to Church with them.
It's no fun to say good-bye to cousins!
(It snowed on the drive home, so that was a good distraction for the sadness.)

I made Edd take a pic of our family before we headed home.

Edd and Anne always serve the best food.
Edd had a crawfish boil for us.

So, the light hit Connor's ears just right---too funny!
This is where we ate some fantastic po' boys.
We also had beignets one evening. The trip also included a trip to Lake Pontchartrain and some blow-up mattress playing.

I will end this post where the trip began: an amazing swamp tour!
We enjoyed the boat ride and I couldn't believe some of the things we saw.









0 comments: