A few random photos of earlier this year (as I try to catch up)....I took the kids to Austin to see mom and dad and grandma. Eldon and Stephanie came, too. We went to the livestock show and saw pigs race. I loved the shot of Sophie with my dad. He's so sweet to the grandkids. Gotta love Allison with her spunk and Connor in his stripes and plaid (he did good, it's all the same color family with orangish-brownish-white)!
Sara, that's why we don't have a garden---just kidding, we just can't plan and do it! I think we have more fun playing in the mud than picking weeds! We had a FHE and got the bed all cleaned out for a garden this spring, but it never happened. Is it too late for a fall garden? We'd have to have another FHE to pull all the weeds again....
And that amazing snow day....WOW! It was the coolest thing how the snow just fell, and fell and kept coming some more! The kids had a blast in the way back field. Some friends invited us over to their big backyard to sled/tube/4-wheel. What a neat couple of days that snow gave us!
And the bottom photo is Connor playing ball in the backyard....one day you're out playing in the backyard, and the next you're building snowmen! Speaking of snow, I'm really ready for some cooler temps around here. Really ready. Really ready.
I'm finally off to run and it's almost 10:30am. It's probably almost 90degrees (86.7) now, too ;)
2 comments:
So glad to see your pics and stories. I love the mud. Even if you only post every 6 months, we look forward to it! Yes, you can garden now IF you want to.
Can't believe how old Allison looks.
Post a Comment