Saturday, June 22, 2013
Tanner Graduates
Tanner graduated 6th grade on June 6th. Above are pictures from his Kindergarten graduation and his 6th Grade graduation. His friend Quentin is still one of his best buddies! He did well this year, and we were proud. He received more than his fair share of awards, but also learned some lessons in being responsible, too, this year ;) Better to learn them in 6th grade, than in college, right?! I am always sad when one of the kids "move on" from something I am perfectly content with them staying in, but I was especially nostalgic when I considered I won't have any more boys at Corey. Tanner's just stuck being my baby boy, and I guess that's why it hurts so much to see him move onto Boles. Go Bulldogs!
Posted by Patti at 10:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment