Allison turned nine on October 10th. She had a couple friends over to celebrate. Allison likes tacos, but not cucumbers. She likes Butterfinger candy and pumpkin pie. She loves to go to gymnastics. She likes neon colors and is considering being a teacher when she grows up. Allison enjoys crafts...just the other day she was hot gluing things like nuts found outside and jute onto the lid of a popcorn tin. She likes to pretend to make things out of kitchen ingredients. She still likes to play with her dolls and with her "humming family" (Loving Family) dollhouse. She likes going to Activity Days. We enjoy going shopping together. The other night we were reading Christmas stories, and there was one we were reading from the Friend magazine. It was from Dec. 1958 and she commented that "that's when you were sorta born." Oh goodness :) Allison's interpretation of the medleys Tanner plays: When he messes up, he goes to the next song! She likes to play outside and jump on the trampoline. Happy Birthday, Allison!
Friday, January 4, 2013
Allison...NINE!
Posted by Patti at 1:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Allison is adorable, Patti! She looks like she's spunky like you! I love to see pictures of your family growing up and I wish we lived closer so we could hang out!
Patti- I ran into your blog off of one of my girls blogs. It was so fun to see your family! Oh my, I wouldn't recognize them on the street if I passed right by them. I can't believe how they have grown. You and Scott, however, haven't even changed a bit. Reading your blog brought back many good memories of times with you in Arlington. I miss Texas terribly, but we are making the best of the cold and snow that we can. The summers here wonderful! Say hi to Scott for us.
Sandra...It would be nice to live a LITTLE closer! Allison is spunky! I loved your Christmas card. Your family just keeps growing, too ;)
Becky, I'm glad you found my blog. I always read your girls' blogs. It's been fun to see Andrea at Corey lately. She keeps me posted on you and your world. I likewise have very sweet memories of serving in primary together. You were so patient with me!
SWEET ALLISON!! WE LOVE HER TOO!! :) So fun to hear about her likes and dis-likes and Connor's too! :)
Love Allison's happy disposition and big smile!!
Post a Comment