Thursday, April 2, 2009

A Tiny, Beautiful, Morning Treat







Last Tuesday, Allison and I had the most wonderful morning together. A friend at church, very cautiously and sensitively asked if I would tend her beautiful baby girl while she went to the dentist. I'm so glad I said "yes." (My friend Andrea said it gets better.... You know, about holding others' babies when you'd just give anything to have another one.) Anyways, this tiny baby's name is Juliet. Isn't that just soooo pretty? We fed her, changed her, played dress up with her (and Allison changed her own clothes to match Juliet) and gave her her pacifier. We hoped she would laugh, but she just smiled and smiled. She was a total doll the whole time. It was just what I needed. Thanks, Suzy.

2 comments:

janalee said...

Little girls seem to love having "real" dolls to play with. And babies, no matter whose they are, are always a precious bundle. :) It's hard to give them back.

Anonymous said...

She looks just like a litle mom. Cute!