Thursday, April 2, 2009

Tanner's Photography





Those Sunday afternoons sometimes spark creativity around here.
Tanner likes to glue lollipop sticks: he made a "fort" thing and spelled out "Allison's" name.
No photo session would be complete without a picture of himself!
I love the picture of the white flowers from the backyard.

Who knows, maybe he'll be a photographer?

.....And then again, maybe he won't....

At school, he responded to the following:
"Draw a picture of what you want to be when you grow up. Explain the reasons."

I want to be a dentist so I can get a lot of money and not get poor.
Also I can by game systems, food, and clothes.

The teacher, ironically named Mrs. Prince, and a favorite teacher of ours wrote to Tanner,
"Would you like to work on people's teeth?
That might be something to think about."


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so cute and funny!