
Maybe someday, Quinn, maybe someday..........

The kids in the Ranger's dugout.

The new Cowboys Stadium, taken from the Ballpark in Arlington. Apparently, the story is that the Statue of Liberty could fit inside the dome of the new Cowboys Stadium--kinda tall.

While Scott was at the Church Youth Conference, we went to the Ballpark in Arlington. The Rangers were out of town, but we visited the museum and took a tour of the Ballpark. I was amazed at how nice the locker room was. It was not at all like the locker rooms I'm used to seeing in movies or in school. Wow, fancy! Maybe I should play baseball.
2 comments:
We did that in summer school one year. It is amazing all the things that go on behind the scenes.
I'm so jealous! They will be in town when we are there so can't plan a private tour for Neb for his birthday. Oh well. We do wish they would do tours of the new Cowboys stadium but I'm thinking that isn't happening either.
Can't WAIT to see you!!
Post a Comment