Well, well, well...
Allison and I have a couple of projects.
She's going to have some new little skirts for her dollies,
and I'm going to make new kitchen towels with a little
brown checked ribbon on them.
But the sewing machine won't be brought out just yet,
because I need to be making some french bread pizza right now....
so that Quinn will have dinner before his pre-UIL orchestra practice this evening.
Connor is spending the evening at Kenneth's, a friend from school. Tanner informed me that he doesn't like the sandwiches I make him for school.
What else can I put in a lunch for the "main thing" that isn't a sandwich? Suggestions, please.
4 comments:
You'll have to take pictures of your kitchen towels! How cute!
As for lunch... I've seen lots of variety in the cafeteria at school:
Meat and cheese rolled up in a tortilla. Or cream cheese, cheese and veggies rolled up in a tortilla.
One kid brings a tupperware with pasta in it everyday.
One kid brings a hot dog that his mom heats up and wraps in foil.
Ethan likes to just have a ziploc bag with lunch meat and a piece of cheese.
You are way too creative. As for other things for lunches, Imogen is not into sandwiches either. I have taken to buying a bag of that precooked grilled chicken strips. She likes that alright. She will also eat leftovers.
we have the same thing at my house...Niko hates the sandwich.
We don't do hot things because the kids say it doesn't stay that way...what to do!
We make different kinds of cracker sandwiches. We also have containers with 4 different compartments, so you can put crackers, cheese, pepperoni or 2 kinds of meat and them make-their-own.
We also do roll-ups but if he has enough time in the morning, let him make it...then he will want to eat it cuz he made it! lol
Good luck friend!
Oh! I miss having a friend like you nearby to inspire me to make cute things like that! Mia doesn't know what she's missing. How did you do them? Send me the directions & maybe Mia & I will make dollie dresses, send you pictures & bond with you & Allison long distance. :)
Post a Comment