It's been far too long since blogging last. I have learned that when I blog, I blog.
And when I don't, I don't.
I think it would be nice to blog a day at a time, and I admire those who can blog more regularly.
Anyways, Connor was sick a bit ago and stayed home from school. He worked on sewing really cute stitches to the sides of the pink kitchen towel project.
You don't need to watch the entire video to get the idea.
And if you know how to shorten videos, please tell me.
And when I don't, I don't.
I think it would be nice to blog a day at a time, and I admire those who can blog more regularly.
Anyways, Connor was sick a bit ago and stayed home from school. He worked on sewing really cute stitches to the sides of the pink kitchen towel project.
You don't need to watch the entire video to get the idea.
And if you know how to shorten videos, please tell me.
1 comments:
Maybe Connor could come help me!!
Post a Comment