Allison lost her first tooth!!!!
It's actually the one on the bottom. (She has a space inbetween her top teeth that looks like a lost tooth.)
She worked on it all day. Scott pulled it out at dinner time.
Quinn is helping me remember
what she said.
Something like...
"That didn't hurt.
Now can I call Christine?!?!"
Yes, my heart is broken. Not only did Allison need to tell Christine that day about her tooth, but I needed Christine, too, to remind me that this will be just one of many firsts!
It's actually the one on the bottom. (She has a space inbetween her top teeth that looks like a lost tooth.)
She worked on it all day. Scott pulled it out at dinner time.
Quinn is helping me remember
what she said.
Something like...
"That didn't hurt.
Now can I call Christine?!?!"
Yes, my heart is broken. Not only did Allison need to tell Christine that day about her tooth, but I needed Christine, too, to remind me that this will be just one of many firsts!
2 comments:
What!?! I can't believe she already lost her first tooth! How exciting! (Ethan doesn't have one even remotely loose.)
That is great. I can't believe she has already lost one. Imogen is nowhere near ready for that.
Post a Comment