Quinn was my buddy Monday morning. He kindly came up to the elementary school with me, so I wouldn't have to come home alone after dropping the younger kids off. He was willing to go on Tuesday, but I was fine to do it alone. I know, pretty quick adjustments on my part.
You'll have to squint on the middle picture of him going up to the school, taken from inside the van. That's about as close as he'll let me get to the school and him. Scott's a little more cool than me at this point in Quinn's life. It's weird, but I think it's normal. I don't think he even wants to talk much when I let him out, lest someone see that he has a mom and actually talks to her!
I have been quite productive this week. Laundry, dishes, laundry, dishes, this morning I've been working on....you know. I get teary eyed off and on, with Monday being toughest. But yesterday, I was putting some clothes away in Allison's closet and organizing, and knocked off the little lambie pull-toy that started to play the little lullaby when it hit the floor. I must've knocked it again, because it played a few more notes a little later. Oh, sadness. Well, I must be off to go ride my bike to the park and run a couple of laps, because I'm just going to sit here and cry if I don't. Oh, and I slipped in some visiting teaching this week---my companion and I said "no tears" and we both did great!
2 comments:
I understand...
So glad Allison got Ms. Davis. Love the lemonade stand. What industry!
I'm so proud of you! Only a few tears but other than that you did great. Zora starts 1st grade next week and now you have me a little weepy...but in a good way!
Post a Comment