Friday, August 28, 2009

Connor's First Day of 5th Grade




Connor is in Mrs. Doskocil's homeroom class. His good friends Joshua and Shazib are in many of his classes. I think Kenneth may be in some, too. He took his cello up yesterday. He is trying so hard to be optimistic (he's such a little worrier---can that be genetic?) I'm so proud of him. He does his homework first thing after school and helps prod Tanner along in the morning when Tanner is being pokey. He's ready for fall soccer....I hope his cleats from spring still fit :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sasha starts 5th grade too!! I'm a little sad, being as this is her last year in elementary school but she will be able to Zora a few times so that is VERY nice for both of them.
She will be out the door for safety duty at 8:20am next Tuesday!