Friday, May 29, 2009

Little Prints

2009
2009
2008
2008

Mother's Day handprints done at Mrs. Talley's.
Today was her last day of pre-school.
Tears.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No tears!! She is moving on and that is very exciting!! She is going to love kindergarten because you only have smart children. :)

4 Peanuts and a Cashew said...

She is sooooo stinkin' cute, Patti! I can tell she has a ton of personality too. And of course she always has bows in her hair, right? Too bad both my girls HATE to have their hair done and my oldest is a major tomboy. It's been hard on me :) Here's the link to my blog in case you want to check it out: 4peanutsandacashew.blogspot.com I have been a loyal follower of yours for a while now--I absolutely love catching up on your life! Take care--

Stephanie said...

Allison will be the cutest one in the class. ;) I am REALLY looking forward to our upcoming trip to Austin with you.