Tuesday, May 12, 2009

BYU kids are back





At the end of April, my little brother Dallan and baby sister, Paula, came up to Arlington. Dallan was on his way to Ohio for a summer internship. Paula was here for the weekend to stay with Stephanie while Eldon drove with Dallan.

We had everyone over on Thursday evening and celebrated Eldon's birthday. Stephanie made 2 killer desserts that I still need the recipes for. Paula spent the night and I made her go running with me the next morning. Then, she spent the rest of the weekend with Stephanie and Sophie. They came over for a Sunday meal.

Monday we met Grandma in Waco at a park. We had a picnic lunch and said good-bye to Paula and Grandma. I took the kids to a playground we had seen on the way to the picnic area. It was a fun Cinco de Mayo Monday off school.

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

Cute picture of Sophie with Dallan... and a little too cute of a picture of Paula! ;) No wonder she got asked out like every weekend! ;)