Sunday, November 2, 2008

Zoo Field Trip


I was able to go with Tanner on his Zoo Field Trip the day before Halloween. I had my little group of 4 second graders. We had such a good time....we got to choose when and where we'd eat and what to go see. The first picture is of one of the little girls in my group. I betcha can't guess what her name is! They are so sweet in second grade. That age is SO my preference for teaching. They are old enough to read and write, but sweet enough to love their teacher still!

I am grateful for my friend, Janae, who watched Allison with me. It was too weird, she had a zoo field trip for one of her boys, so a couple Thursdays ago, Jeffrey played with Allison for the day, and last Thursday she got to have a field trip to Jeffrey's! Thank heaven for friends.

0 comments: