Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween 2008





We did it! Another Halloween has come and gone. Allison was a fairy at Mrs. Talley's party. Tanner wore just his cape of his knight costume to school (and I took the cape home after the PE performance). Connor wore his baseball uniform. Allison was a Corey Cub Cheerleader at Connor's PE performance. She changed again for the evening trick-or-treating.

That night, Eldon and Stephanie had Sophie dressed up as Dorothy (sorry I didn't photograph her darling red felt shoes). Lyle, Zaret and Teancum came all decked out. A few of Connor's friends from school came with us, too! We had a good time trick-or-treating in the neighborhood. And Quinn? Well, he's too cool, I mean -- too old, to trick-or-treat. He handed out the candy so Scott and I got to go trick-or-treating with the group.

1 comments:

Andrea said...

Oh - I miss the parties at Mrs. Talley's!