Thursday, November 20, 2008

Red Sox - Literally


Quinn wearing Red Sox - Literally, all ready to go roller skating. I had suggested that the kids put on long pants to go roller skating in. Quinn took the advice to heart, and put on his baseball socks, totally covering up his knees. It's so fun that he's so fun!

He made a tough choice lately. There was a family church camp-out last Friday night and he wanted to go. He had already signed up to try-out for Region Orchestra. He had worked really hard in preparing for this. He struggled over that decision for quite some time...writing down the pros and cons, etc. As it ended up, he went on the camp-out and had a blast---but not before he had to tell his orchestra teacher (who I think is Region Chair!) that he wasn't going to try out. What a brave soul, that Quinn.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow Quinn, that takes some guts. I'm sure the campout was a lot more fun though. See yall soon!

-Dallan