

Here's some pictures from Allison's birthday. Sorry about the blue over-tones. Weird. I had to use our other camera, since I didn't know where our new camera was.
I have learned where the new camera was.....Quinn had taken it away from the younger kids because it was an object of contention, and put it in the dresser that we never use. Thanks, Quinn.
The barbie cake was made by my friend, Henrikka. She made this cake, because she wanted to try to make one. It meant so much.... You see, she would like to have a baby, and it hasn't happened yet. There's more to the story, but the part that means the most is that she made it and gave it to my "baby." What an angel.
The bottom picture is of sweet, sweet Mrs. Talley. She throws the best parties at pre-school! She lets the birthday child choose someone to sit by them. Allison chose Addison. After the treats, Mrs. Talley helped them to jump-rope. I will be so sad next year when Allison's party isn't with Mrs. Talley. I love Mrs. Talley.
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Allison's birthday 2008
Posted by Patti at 7:16 PM
Labels: Allison's Birthday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Ok, how cute is the baby with the blonde hair! Seriously! She looks like a doll Patti. I'm so happy that her and Zora are 5 together...oh the drama of being 5 now! LOL
Post a Comment