Tanner can officially blow a bubble with bubble gum! He practiced last night at Connor's baseball game (lots of free time to ride the scooter and practicing blowing bubbles).
Tanner is playing flag football this fall. He is quarterback again. He doesn't like that he has to call out the plays -- last year the coach could be on the field to do that.
I get to volunteer in Tanner's classroom on Wednesday mornings. It's that teacher in me that gets fulfilled each week up at the school. I love the kids!
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Tanner Blowing Bubbles
Posted by Patti at 11:50 AM
Labels: Tanner blowing bubbles
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
What are you doing today Tanner? I hear you are pretty important to your ball team... That's cool you are quarterback.. Keep up your piano and all the good grades. Grandma
Post a Comment