Thursday, September 4, 2008

Adoption Profile

We finally did it! We have finished our adoption profile. We have attached a link (with help) from our blog to the website. If we make changes to our profile, it will be off-line for like a day. But, then we'll be back up.

Also, you can find us the long-way: www.lds.org, then to home and family, next provident living and finally adoption assistance and then search adoption profiles. You can enter ScottAndPatti (no spaces) and we should come up.

Now there will be a place a birth mother and family can go to get a glimpse of us. Exciting!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Your profile was very sweet and any mother would feel safe and happy to have her child become part of your family. I was certainly touched. I hope that it all works out! ;)

Anonymous said...

I know what kind of great mom you are and it really shines in your profile. I'm so hopeful for you and Scott. Please give them all my best! I miss you!!

Natalie C. said...

Your letter to the Birth Mother made me cry. I know something will work out for you. :)