Today the kids had a day off of school. We went to a park. I ran while they played on the playground and practiced baseball. When I finished my run, I pushed Allison on the swing and played some more ball with the kids.
This afternoon, we went to Putt-Putt with the kids' coupons. We had a great time being outside and together.
This evening, the kids were anxious for Scott to come home, so that he would play basketball and trampoline with them.
Now, it's back to the usual.....bath and bedtime,
with school tomorrow.
It's been a fun break!
This afternoon, we went to Putt-Putt with the kids' coupons. We had a great time being outside and together.
This evening, the kids were anxious for Scott to come home, so that he would play basketball and trampoline with them.
Now, it's back to the usual.....bath and bedtime,
with school tomorrow.
It's been a fun break!
1 comments:
I love vacation time with the kids. It's great getting to do all those extra things.
Post a Comment