THE THINGS CONNOR WRITES
So, I have been cleaning the kitchen this morning, and I came across some papers on the bar that I need to do something with. So, this is how I am getting rid of one of the papers....Connor wrote this to his teacher (she gave the class some questions about getting to know them as readers).
So, I have been cleaning the kitchen this morning, and I came across some papers on the bar that I need to do something with. So, this is how I am getting rid of one of the papers....Connor wrote this to his teacher (she gave the class some questions about getting to know them as readers).
Dear Mrs. Doskocil,
When I was about the age of four my mom taught me how to read little books. As I got older I started to realize that I was using up almost all of my spare time reading for fun. ONe of my favorite books when I was little was Go Dog Go. I read this book over and over. The only time I don't like reading is when I have to do a book report on it, or if it is too girly. I have always worried about my grades, school and homework, bu tthis year I hope I can overcome that.
From: your student,
Connor
THE THINGS THE KIDS SAY
On a little post-it note, I wrote down what was said the other morning:
Tanner: "We could bike."
Allison: "But I'm going to have pig tails."
Things can be complicated around here in the mornings. We tried to come up with a routine (like: scoot, bike, walk, repeat). But, things keep getting in the way (like: me not remembering the order, rain, big cello instrument) Luckily, we still seem to make it to school each morning!
When I was about the age of four my mom taught me how to read little books. As I got older I started to realize that I was using up almost all of my spare time reading for fun. ONe of my favorite books when I was little was Go Dog Go. I read this book over and over. The only time I don't like reading is when I have to do a book report on it, or if it is too girly. I have always worried about my grades, school and homework, bu tthis year I hope I can overcome that.
From: your student,
Connor
THE THINGS THE KIDS SAY
On a little post-it note, I wrote down what was said the other morning:
Tanner: "We could bike."
Allison: "But I'm going to have pig tails."
Things can be complicated around here in the mornings. We tried to come up with a routine (like: scoot, bike, walk, repeat). But, things keep getting in the way (like: me not remembering the order, rain, big cello instrument) Luckily, we still seem to make it to school each morning!
1 comments:
Sounds like lots of fun up your way! So who plays the cello?
Post a Comment