'Twas the night before Christmas Eve
(aka Christmas Adam)
and the kids are ready to sleep under
the Christmas tree.....
because they can't tomorrow night!!!
We are ever grateful to our friends
who introduced us to one of our
favorite traditions now!
(aka Christmas Adam)
and the kids are ready to sleep under
the Christmas tree.....
because they can't tomorrow night!!!
We are ever grateful to our friends
who introduced us to one of our
favorite traditions now!
3 comments:
That's funny about Adam. I like the idea of sleeping under the Christmas tree, we'll have to do that tradition.
Just found your blog- we have a "Christmas Adam" but I'd never thought of sleeping under the Christmas tree for it :) I like it!
Patti...this is better than the tradition we've adopted which is the Christmas Eve Eve party. I idea is you stay up as long as you can and then sleep all of Christmas Eve ;) I think it will be a little more fun when everyone gets older.
Post a Comment