Whenever you have some free time, mom. -Quinn
Quinn invited me to learn to make a lanyard keychain thing. He learned it at 11 year old scout camp. He taught Connor this afternoon. Now, he wants to teach me, when I have some time. I told him I couldn't do it now, but then he said that maybe in heaven they'll have the heavenly lanyard and he can teach me then, since that's when I'll have free time. Is he telling me something????
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Posted by Patti at 1:52 PM
Labels: Quinn's lanyard invitation
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
As usual, he is the cutest kid!
I love the term "staycation." I'd never heard that before, but it would do our family some good instead of complaining that we never get a vacation because we have family obligations in Utah and spend our whole tax return on plane tickets out there.
Good to hear your summer updates. Post a picture of the lanyards when you get some time. :)
Post a Comment